The Urgynecology Center of Northern VA makes the safety of patients and staff a priority. As such, we wanted to inform you of our ongoing efforts to keep you safe when you enter our office. We ask that you review the following information. Please know we are making sure we disinfect patient care areas prior to and after every visit. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
1. We ask patients to please use their car as a waiting room. Please text us when you have arrived, and we will let you know when your room has been disinfected and ready.
2. Your temperature will be taken prior to your visit. Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or experience any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, headache, sore throat rash, fatigue, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting
3. Please wear a mask/facial covering.
4. While in the office, please maintain 6 ft distance as much as you can from patients and staff.
7. Your plan of care may be discussed in person or on the phone once you have returned to your car.
8. Virtual checkouts may be performed to send plan of care, referrals and any testing.